SubjectRe: LKML admins (syzbot emails are not delivered)
On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 12:20 PM, Greg Kroah-Hartman
<gregkh@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

>> > You should get a bounce notice from vger if the email is being rejected.
>>

>> The problem is that it's not _me_, it's a computer program which uses
>> some mail delivery system which I don't have full visibility into.
>
> But you, or someone, should have access to that email address to see any
> were vger's postmaster, I would blacklist it as well :)
>
> Good luck!
>
> greg k-h

The problem strikes back.
Again people complain that a email does not appear on LKML:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/kernel/msg2735905.html
Though, it appeared on syzkaller-bugs group:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/syzkaller-bugs/OkwLGoS6UQA/hHAtCdnNBgAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/message/raw?msg=syzkaller-bugs/OkwLGoS6UQA/hHAtCdnNBgAJ
syzbot now receives and logs bounce notifications, but there were none...

FWIW I've filed support ticket
https://rt.linuxfoundation.org/SelfService/Display.html?id=53105

  Last update: 2018-03-01 17:23    [W:1.214 / U:0.052 seconds]