SubjectRe: LKML admins (syzbot emails are not delivered)
From
From: Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov@google.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 17:22:54 +0100

> The problem strikes back.
> Again people complain that a email does not appear on LKML:
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/kernel/msg2735905.html
> Though, it appeared on syzkaller-bugs group:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/syzkaller-bugs/OkwLGoS6UQA/hHAtCdnNBgAJ
> https://groups.google.com/forum/message/raw?msg=syzkaller-bugs/OkwLGoS6UQA/hHAtCdnNBgAJ
> syzbot now receives and logs bounce notifications, but there were none...

The problem is that the name 'kernelci.orgbot' has a special character
in it, namely "."

And when such special characters occur in email headers, the string
in question must be surrounded by double quotes.

People have to do this when they use my name "David S. Miller" as
well, for example.

So I think if you put double quotes around kernelci.orgbot when it
is provided in email headers, the problem will go away.

Please also make sure that multiple From: headers are not being
generated or anything like that.

Thanks.

  Last update: 2018-03-08 21:03    [W:0.116 / U:0.244 seconds]