Subjectthank you for your time and looking forward to your response if you are interested
--
Sorry for intruding into your privacy
I am Miss Alice Aaget

I got your contact email from the international business directorate
and I decided to let you know about the lucrative business
opportunity of supplying a raw material to the company
where I work as a staff,
I am an employee to a multi international company.

we use a certain raw material in our pharmaceutical firm
for the manufacture of animal vaccines and many more.

My intention is to give you the contact information of the
local manufacturer of this raw material in India and every
detail regarding how to supply the material to my company
if you're interested, my company can pay in advance for this
material.

Due to some reasons, which I will explain in my next email,
I cannot procure this material and supply it to my company
myself due to the fact that I am a staff in the company.

Please get back to me as soon as possible
for further detail if you are interested.

Thanks, and regards
Alice

  Last update: 2023-09-05 18:36    [W:5.617 / U:0.008 seconds]