SubjectHello Dear
Hello Good Morning

I write you this letter from the heart full of sincerity and tension,
My Name is Mrs. Therese Nina, from Norway, I know that this message
will be a surprise to you. Firstly, I am married to Mr. Patrick Nina,
A gold merchant who owns a small gold Mine in Austria; He died of
cardiovascular disease in mid-March 2011. During his lifetime he
deposited the sum of € 8.5 Million Euro in a bank in Vienna, the
Capital city of Austria.

I am not in good health in which I sleep every night without knowing
if I may be alive to see the next day. I am suffering from long term
cancer and presently I am partially suffering from a stroke illness
which has become almost impossible for me to move around, I have
decided to donate what I have to you for the support of helping
Motherless babies less privileged Widows' because I am dying and
diagnosed with cancer for about two years ago.

I need a very honest person who can claim this money and use it for
Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less
privilege that will be named after my late husband and my name; and I
will give you more information on how the fund will be transferred to
your bank account.

Warm Regards
Mrs. Therese Nina

  Last update: 2023-05-03 16:56    [W:0.097 / U:0.324 seconds]