SubjectSupply

Hello

My name is Dr.Cheng Yong Tan, I'm a Singaporean. I was just doing a little research on an article on google the other day and came across your details. I thought I would reach out to you today to seek your interest about a business opportunity open in the company where I work as a Research Assistant and consultant.

I was wondering if you would respond just for a quick discussion about a business proposal so I can share more details for you to just review first and see if it will interest you before you consider collaborating with me and work on the project together.

I just pray you are an open minded person that likes to learn more and review/explore business opportunities available in diverse fields, as I'm really excited about the potential profit prospect in the business opportunity if we can collaborate.

I look forward to hearing from you so I can share more details and insight.

Best regards

Dr.Cheng Yong Tan

Research Assistant
CV Industrial Ltd

  Last update: 2023-05-20 02:18    [W:0.024 / U:0.500 seconds]