SubjectCalvary Greetings
May God bless you In Jesus name Amen!!!

My name is Mrs Elodie Antoine, a widow suffering from Breast Cancer
and Stroke, which denied me a child as a result, i may not last till
the next two months according to my doctor report.
I'm married to late Jeffrey Antoine, and we were married for many
years without any child before his death. I'm 58 years old woman.

I have some funds i inherited from my late husband The sum of (US$6.2
Million Dollars) which i needed a very honest and God fearing person
who will claim the funds from the bank and use the funds for work of
God Affairs like; donation in the house of God, propagating the good
news of God and to endeavor God worshiping place and help
less-privileged. I found your profile and i decided to contact you for
the donation work of God.

I will stop here until i hear from you.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Elodie Antoine.

  Last update: 2023-11-20 13:52    [W:0.025 / U:0.112 seconds]