SubjectDear Friend,
--
Dear Friend,

?I know that this email will come to you as a surprise. Please, do not
worry at all. This is a lifetime opportunity and I want you to partner
with me to make it a huge success for the mutual benefit of our both
families.

My name is Mr. David, I am working with one of the prime banks in
Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many
years, which belonged to one of our late foreign customers. The amount
in this account stands at $13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million Three
Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

?It will be in my interest to transfer this fund in an offshore
account. I am seeking your assistance as the beneficiary of this
unclaimed fund. Everything will be done conveniently and the funds
will be safely and successfully transferred into your reliable bank
account as the next of kin to the deceased.

This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction. Once you
indicate your interest, I will send you more details on how the
business will be executed.

If you are really sure of your sincerity, trustworthiness,
accountability and confidentiality over this transaction,

Best regards,

Mr. David

  Last update: 2023-11-20 13:52    [W:0.023 / U:0.020 seconds]