SubjectTransparent Enterprise

Greetings to you,

I am Engr. Mohammed Koko, Executive Director with the Ports Authority (NPA). I got your email address from an International LinkedIn Directory through my search, I find you reliable and trustworthy. I am looking for a genuine partner that will assist me to invest Seventy-Eight million five hundred United States dollars ($78.5M) in good business that will be lucrative.

You will be the head of the affairs of this project; every legitimate arrangement to perfect this deal successfully has been put in place. I will brief you in detail on the next step once I receive your positive response, reply to my personal contact email: mbkoko@protonmail.com address with your details:

(1) Your Full Name:-
(2) Full residential address:-
(3) Phone and Fax Number:-
(4) Age:-
(5) Occupation:-
(6) Your alternative email address:

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Eng. Mohammed B. Koko
Executive Director ED
Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA)

  Last update: 2023-11-21 11:58    [W:0.021 / U:0.316 seconds]