SubjectA Symbolworld in Harmony
I talked about how open source, demoscene, and really earlier the
Amigabase, that all are much Zin (concept of The Giad) related, could be
unified under TAZin, as a follow up.

This suits the related symbolworld. GNU agrees. Izlam agrees. Open
Source agrees.

And TAZin can be represented with an 8.

I have iterated a name for a designdirection for this, which I have
refined to Os 8.

It also unifies common online services, into a file oriented unity, with
publishing of files, that can be of various types, blog, images, audio
etc with commentary, that can also be integrated with online payment
methods, and encourage fair pay basis in The Kuran. Which is tight, and
corrects The Bible.

I think insightful people will eventually agree with this. So do some
thinking on it, and act on it!

The Serene Be With You,
Yca.

  Last update: 2023-10-04 08:58    [W:0.062 / U:0.820 seconds]