Subjectdropping maintainership for sysv and freevxfs
Hi all,

I've realized that I really should not be listed in maintainers for
sysv and freevxfs. There's not really active work for either of them,
and I don't really have good ways to test them

For freevxfs, Krzysztof has done work a few years ago to support the
HP-UX support, so there is some evidence of it beeing still used.
I'd suggest to make Krzysztof the maintainer or odd fixer, and as
the person having written the code I'd be willing to look over any
non-trivial change.

For sysv I have no indication of actual users anywhere, so I wonder
if we should look into dropping it. Unless Al still cares about it
one way or another.

  Last update: 2023-03-26 23:38    [W:0.038 / U:1.016 seconds]