SubjectRE: [Tab-elections] Results from the 2022 LF TAB election
Date

I'd be in favor of this. When we did in-person elections in the past, it
was good to tie it to some neutral, Linux-focused event. But now that
we allow voting at a distance, it seems like it would be good to decouple
the voting from an event. I was always a little bothered by the fact that
the in-person voting gave nominees who were present a substantial advantage
over those who were, for some reason or another, not in attendance.

Also, can we set the deadline for close of nominations a little bit earlier, relative
to the voting. I think it would be good to give people at least a week to consider
the candidates and do some research.

Just my 2 cents.
-- Tim

  Last update: 2022-09-22 17:13    [W:0.048 / U:1.264 seconds]