Subject[RFC] Listing all DAMON user-space tools in the Doc
Date
Hello,

DAMON admin-guide doc[1] is currently listing only DAMO[2] as its user-space
tool. However, I know there are user-space tools internally using DAMON other
than DAMO. For example, as I also mentioned in the last week Kernel Summit
talk[3], I know Alibaba has made their own great DAMON user-sapce tool[4]. I,
hence, just thought it might make more sense to give users more selection of
the tools by listing all available DAMON user-space tools on the doc. Any
thoughts or concerns?

If you don't have a concern but have your own, or know someone's user-space
tools internally using DAMON, and want to list it up on the doc, please let me
know.

[1] https://docs.kernel.org/admin-guide/mm/damon/usage.html
[2] https://github.com/awslabs/damo
[3] https://lpc.events/event/16/contributions/1224/
[4] https://github.com/aliyun/data-profile-tools

Thanks,
SJ

  Last update: 2022-09-21 19:37    [W:0.041 / U:0.192 seconds]