SubjectHello.
Hello.
Good Day

My name is Mr. Aristide Anongba, Regional Bank manager of UBA Bank
ABIDJAN - Côte d' Ivoire. I discovered an excess of profits of ($1.8m),
One Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars which I
have kept in a suspense account without any beneficiary.

That is why I am contacting you to work together to get the said
fund transfer to your bank account and the percentage ratio is forty percent
for you and sixty percent for me. All I need from you is to stand as the
depositor next of kin, so that our bank head office will order the
transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, kindly reply for full details.
Best Regards,
Mr. Aristide Anongba.

  Last update: 2022-09-19 13:02    [W:0.310 / U:0.160 seconds]