SubjectHello my dear,
Hello my dear,

My Name is, sofia oleksander, a 20 years old girl from Ukraine and
I'm presently in a refugee camp here in Poland. I lost my parents in
the recent war in Ukraine, right now I'm in a refugee camp in Poland.
Please I'm in great need of your help in transferring my late father
deposited fund, the sum of $3.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR, he
deposited in a bank in United State.

the deposited money was from the sale of the company shares death
benefits payment, and entitlements of my deceased father by his
company. i have every necessary document for the fund, i seek for an
honest foreigner who will stand as my foreign partner and investor. i
just need this fund to be transferred to your bank account so that I
will come over to your country and complete my education over there in
your country. as you know, my country has been in a deep crisis due to
the recent war and I cannot go back.

Please I need your urgent,
sofia oleksander,

  Last update: 2022-08-29 15:16    [W:0.078 / U:0.060 seconds]