SubjectRe: Re
Hello Dear

How are you doing I hope all is well. My name is Miss Amanda Kipkalya
Kones, I am 24 years old, I am a girl. Please i have a business
proposal that is why am seeking for your help because of my present
condition and I have the Mind you could be a good person, I think, and
there are good people who can appreciate the value of friendship. I
will tell you more about me as soon as I hear from you, well I will
say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help
me out in this my present condition i am now in a refugee camp in
Burkina Faso.

Please reply me back for more confidential discussions about me and my
proposal okay, i am living now in a refugee camp, here is my WhatsApp
number +226 55641872 and you can also call me direct call on the phone
number as well, I will be waiting to hear from you,

Kisses and warmest regards
Yours,
Miss Amanda Kipkalya Kones.

  Last update: 2022-08-11 21:45    [W:0.027 / U:0.428 seconds]