SubjectTime travel is not possible.
I don't think that time travel is possible.

For time travel to be possible, all the past, and present, and future
should exist somewhere in material (physical / tangible) form.

This means that the state of earth 5 seconds ago should be existing
somewhere in material form. This also means that the state of earth 15
minutes into the future should also exist somewhere in material form.

If we assume the least count of 1 second, then given the age of earth
as 4.543 billion years, there should exist 143 quadrillion (past)
earths somewhere in material form.

But there is no evidence that another earth exists somewhere in
material form, forget about 143 quadrillion earths existing
simultaneously.

Same goes for future, if earth will remain around for another 4.543
billion years, then there should exist 143 quadrillion (future) earths
somewhere in material form but there is no proof of this also.

Same theory can be applied to universe and it can be said that
quadrillion of past/future universes should be existing somewhere in
material form but there is no proof of that.

One theory is that when you start time travel then "that earth" to
which you are time traveling to will come into existence but there is
no proof of this.

So, I think that time travel is not possible.

  Last update: 2022-03-31 10:12    [W:0.034 / U:0.676 seconds]