SubjectHello,
Hello,

I'm Frank Hughes. a former commander during the United States guard in
Afghanistan. Now that the United States has completed its mission in
Afghanistan, I am currently in Syria for more assignments but will
soon be assigned to the Joint Multinational Readiness Center (JMRC),

During my 6 years here in Afghanistan, I was able to make the sum of
$25,000,000.00 Million Dollars. This money came from oil deals.
Second, I'm a uniformed person and I can't parry with that amount, so
I have to present someone as my foreign partner. I am an American and
an intelligence officer. I have 100% authentic means of shipping the
money through a diplomatic shipping company. I just need your
acceptance and everything is ready.I will give you more details when I
get your reply.

  Last update: 2022-03-27 16:20    [W:0.018 / U:1.168 seconds]