SubjectRe: Dear Friend,
Dear  Friend,
It is my pleasure to let you know about my success in getting those
funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Greece.
Presently, I'm in Greece for an investment project. Meanwhile, I
didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary GRACE BENSON with her email is
grben2014@gmail.com ask her to send you the total $ eight hundred
thousand dollars certified bank Automated Teller Machine {ATM } VISA
CARD, which I raised in your favour for your compensation for all the
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter, I appreciated
your efforts at that time very much. So feel free
and get in touch with my secretary GRACE and give her your address where
to send the draft to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffering at that time. In the, moment, I'm very
busy here because of the investment projects which I am having at
hand, finally, remember that I left instructions to the secretary on
your behalf, so feel free to get in touch with her without any delay,
Contact her immediately.
Regards
James

  Last update: 2022-02-16 20:53    [W:0.027 / U:0.244 seconds]