SubjectGood day
 I am Mr. Ryan I have investment project of $58.7Million Us Dollars
which I will like you to support me so that the fund will be transfer
into your bank account.

Please if you are capable and willing , kindly reply back to me so
that i will give more details about this project. my private e-mail at
(mr.alfanuru01@gmail.com)

Sorry if you received this letter in your spam or junk Email, is due to
recent connection error here in the country.

further details of the Project will be forwarded to you as soon as I
receive your wiliness to join hand with me.

Am awaiting your urgent response with this information

Have a nice day!!

Mr. Ryan
[...]

  Last update: 2022-12-08 01:28    [W:0.023 / U:0.640 seconds]