SubjectRe: Interview
Hello,

I am writing to you on behalf of Mr. Yusuf Habib. My name is Lukas, I am
an investment portfolio Manager at MetLife, and my client (Mr. Yusuf
Habib) has a large sum of money he is looking for someone to help him
manage the funds. The Saudi government filed charges against my-client
Mr. Yusuf Habib with the aim of keeping him in prison indefinitely.

A variety of local and foreign politicians, civil activists, and
journalists consider the process leading to the imprisonment of Mr.
Yusuf to be politically motivated. My client's involvement and financial
support for Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi posed the most challenge ever to
Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud who happens to be the current Crown Prince
of Saudi Arabia the money is currently deposited in the name of an
existing Investment entity.

My client Mr. Yusuf Habib has presented a subtle offer that will need
the help of a partner like you to complete successfully. Mr. Yusuf Habib
is in a difficult situation, and he must immediately relocate certain
sums of money and this must be done in such a way that it must not be
tied to Mr. Yusuf Habib. The money is currently deposited in the name of
an existing Investment entity. Your role will be to:

[1]. Act as the original beneficiary of the funds.
[2]. Receive the funds into a business / private bank account.
[3]. Invest / Manage the funds outside of Turkey
[4]. Value of funds: 35 million US Dollars.

Everything will be done legally to ensure the rights to the funds are
transferred to you. If you agree to partner with Mr. Yusuf Habib in this
partnership business proposal, he will compensate you with 35% percent
of the total sum. Terms will be discussed when you show interest and if
you aren't interested and you know of someone looking for an investor,
please give him / her my contact.

Should you prefer I re-contact you with more express facts. Then make
your interest known.

Sincerely,
Lukas.

  Last update: 2022-11-25 03:43    [W:0.275 / U:0.164 seconds]