SubjectGREETINGS
Dearest beloved one,

I am Mrs.Mary josen from Northern Ireland, 68 years old,

I'm married to Mr. Daniel josen. who was a contractor with the
government of Ivory Coast for eleven years,

before he died in the year 2014 after a brief illness that lasted
only four days.

We were married for twenty seven years without any child,

which makes me an unhappy woman. Now I am affected with cancer of
the lung and breast with a partial stroke which has affected my
speech. I can no longer talk well and half of my body is paralyzed, I
sent this

email to you with the help of my private female nurse.

My condition is really deteriorating day by day and it is really
giving me lots to think about. This has prompted my decision to
donate all I have for charity; After going through your profile,

I decided to donate to you the sum of (4,500,000.00 EURO) which I
inherited from my late husband.
to you as my investment manager. I want you to build an Orphanage home
with my name ( Mary josen) in your country.

If you are willing and able to do this task for the sake of humanity

I will give all relevant information that will authorize the release
and transfer of the money to you as my duly assigned representative.

your sister,

Mrs, Mary josen

  Last update: 2022-01-05 13:05    [W:0.159 / U:0.080 seconds]