SubjectPlease get back to me
Attention

I am Dr. Thomas Wilson from COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund PAYMENT
COMMISSION. In line with the Corona-Virus Pandemic The COVID-19
Solidarity Response Fund Swiss in collaboration with the World health
Organization through the United Nations have agreed to compensate you
with the sum of £500,000 GBP. This payment Program is organized for
charity organizations, unpaid government Contractors, Scam victims and
for those who lost their properties/businesses during the crisis
Kindly respond to this message in order to direct you on how you will
receive this fund within 7 days without any further delay.

I look forward to receiving your urgent response.

Regards

Dr. Thomas Wilson
From United Nations

  Last update: 2022-01-25 08:20    [W:2.502 / U:0.040 seconds]