SubjectRe: LED subsystem lagging maintenance
Hi,

On 7/28/21 12:35 PM, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> I have noticed that in the last couple of cycles the LED subsystem is
>> a bit laggish in terms of maintenance (*). I think it's time that
>> someone can help Pavel to sort things out.
>>
>> In any case, I wonder if we have any kind of procedure for what to do
>> in such cases. Do we need to assume that the subsystem is in a
>> (pre-)orphaned state? If so, who is the best to take care of patch
>> flow?
>
> To be honest, patches were not applied because they were not that
> important to begin with, because of lacking explanation, and because
> you pushed a bit too hard.
>
> Yes, I'm quite busy in -rc1 to -rc3 timeframe with stable reviews. No,
> LED subsystem is not orphaned.

It is good to hear that you are still actively maintaining the LED
subsystem, thank you.

This thread does remind me that I was planning on re-sending this
LED patch which seems to have fallen through the cracks:

https://lore.kernel.org/alsa-devel/20210221115208.105203-1-hdegoede@redhat.com/

Can you pick this one up please? Or shall I resend it?

Regards,

Hans

  Last update: 2021-07-28 12:45    [W:0.407 / U:0.192 seconds]