SubjectListening on a TCP socket from a Kernel Module
Hello, can somebody point me in the right direction for what I would use to listen on a TCP socket from the kernel? I am working on a kernel module and have spent the past day looking through include/net and include/linux for something that would allow me to do so. I know TCP listening is typically done in userspace, but it should be possible at the kernel level right? tcp_diag looks promising, but it seems like that is mainly for monitoring sockets, and I'm not sure if I would be able to provide responses from it.

Louis Rossberg,
Warped Technologies

  Last update: 2021-05-17 01:21    [W:0.037 / U:0.012 seconds]