SubjectMjg59 deserves to die (white woman worshiping faggot, anti-child bride, anti RMS) (RMS deserves little girls to marry)
Mjg59: You deserve to die, woman worshiping faggot (and wageslave).

Richard Matthew Stallman did nothing wrong.
He deserves an 8 year old child bride from Afghanistan (where actual
good people exist).
White piece of shit (you).

Those of us who actually, in our own free time (not as a wage slave),
write extensive Free Software are tired o you white wageslave faggots
worshiping "MUH WHOITE WUHHHMEN" who do jack-all-shit (of their own
volition) and yet are counted above us. We want you fucking people
_DEAD_.

> Read: That is: Hackers who are productive are tired of the paid
> workers, who indeed produce aswell, attributing effort to women who do
> not produce much of anything; Misattribution.

We are grateful that sometimes Talibs(students) make it happen.

> Read: The democratically elected Taliban councils enacted all the
> pro-child bride legislation in Afghanistan. We are grateful to them for
> that

Additionally:
twitter.com/jikamens
This guy keeps writing *plonk* as a response of any pro-RMS comment.
He is a woman worshiping faggot who should be killed. His responses are
also faggot snarky. He deserves to be tortured to death. May we pray it
happens.
> Jonathan Kamens
RMS deserves a cute little 8 yr old child bride.
Jonathan Kamens disagrees and believes the white woman religion where
men may not marry little girls. Jonathan Kamens deserves to die.

> Read: I hate twitter.

  Last update: 2021-04-22 01:07    [W:0.034 / U:0.068 seconds]