SubjectI wait for your prompt response,
Dear Friend,
May the grace, peace, love and the truth in the word of God be with
you and all those that you love and care for. Please permit me to
share with you, my desire to go into this Godly business partnership
with you as I believe that You and I can cooperate together in this
humanitarian social project only for the glory and honor of God. My
names are Mrs. Patricia Leson, I am a dying widow hospitalized
undergoing treatment for brain tumor disease. Because of this reason i
decided to seek for your sincerity and ability to carry out this
transaction and fulfill my final wish in implementing the charitable
social project in your country as it requires absolute trust and
devotion without any failure, which i believe that you are a reliable
person and you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that
I'm about to entrust on you. My late husband made a substantial
deposit with the bank with my name as the beneficiary which I decided
to hand over and entrust the sum of ($ 12,500,000.00, Dollars) in the
account to you to invest into the humanitarian social project. Based
on my present health status as I'm permanently indisposed to handle
finances or any financial related project, following my diagnoses.
Having known my present health condition, I decided to seek for your
assistance in reclaiming the fund for the support and mutual benefit
of the less privileged as I don't have any relation, and I have been
touched by God to donate from what I have to the needy because it will
be a great loss in spending the fund on my health treatment hence my
doctor has confirmed to me that i will not survive this illness.

This is the reason I contacted you for your support and help to stand
as my rightful beneficiary and claim the money for humanitarian
purposes for the mutual benefits of the less privileged ones. Because
If the money remains unclaimed with the bank after my death, those
greedy bank executives will place the money as an unclaimed Fund and
share it for their selfish and worthless ventures. It will be my
pleasure to compensate you with part of the money as my Investment
Manager/Partner for your effort in handling the transaction, while the
remaining amount of the money will be invested into the charity
project there in your country.

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT MY OFFER AND DO EXACTLY AS I HAVE STATED
ABOVE. YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY GET BACK TO ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS OF
THE TRANSACTION.

May God Bless You.
Regards. Mrs. Patricia Leson.

  Last update: 2021-04-01 03:31    [W:0.023 / U:0.056 seconds]