SubjectDearly Beloved In Christ
Hi Dear,

Sorry to invade your privacy, I am Mrs Daniela Angelo Kyle the wife of
late Mr Angelo Kyle,my husband worked with Central Bank Of Philippines
for ten years before he died in the year 2012. When my late husband
was alive he deposited sum amount of Money with UBA Bank therein
Burkina Faso Ouagadougou.

Presently this money is still with the UBA Bank Burkina Faso
Ouagadougou,I am in a hospital in Philippines receiving treatment and
my doctor has confirmed to me that
i have just few days to live on earth due to my esophageal cancer.

Please i am choosing you to receive this money on my behalf,and use it
to help the less privilege. Contact me on my private email address if
interested.

Thanks
Sincerely Mrs Daniela Angelo Kyle

  Last update: 2021-03-27 23:42    [W:0.035 / U:1.484 seconds]