SubjectYOUR COOPERATION NEEDED
Dear Friend,

I hope this mail meet you in good health, I'm contacting you for a
transaction of USD$41.6, Million Dollars. You will be rewarded with
35% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this? Your
assistance and support is needed to transfer the Fourth one Million
Six hundred Thousand US Dollars out of the Institution where I work,
to your bank account in your Country.

This is an abandon sum and it belongs to our late customer Mr. Heidi
Salf Al-Islam, a Libya oil tycoon who died with his family as result
of war in Libya on 31th of December 2010/2011. This fund was left
unclaimed in custody of the Firm for safe keeping and without a
beneficiary.

The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your
readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.please
get back to me through this email (mrhassanr900@gmail.com)

My best regards,
Mr. Hassan Rouhani

  Last update: 2021-12-27 12:56    [W:0.037 / U:0.328 seconds]