SubjectVERY URGENT
Greeting

I am Dr Joel Nikiema, I currently hold the post as the Audit Account
Manager of our bank in Ouagadougou Branch,Burkina Faso.I was elected
to the Board of Directors of the Commercial Bank of Burkina Faso in
2000, for the first three year term. In August 2004 I was elected to
serve as the Chairman of the Board and Managing Director of the Bank,

I got your contact from a reliable web directory. After much
consideration In developed the trust on you after one week of fasting
and praying.

Due to the trust, I made up my mind to disclose this confidential
business to you.We are in position to reclaim and inherit the sum of
US$15.8 Million Dollars without any trouble or hindrance from a
dormant account which remains unclaimed since 7 years ago, the owner
of this account died.

This is a U.S Dollar’s account and the beneficiary died without trace
of his family or relatives to claim the fund.

I am looking for a reliable business partner to present for the
inheritance, This may not be your area of business but it will be
another income and benefit for both of us; I will give you more
specific profit details when I receive feedback from you if you are
interested.

Warm Regards
Dr Joel Nikiema,
77577886

  Last update: 2021-11-09 00:55    [W:0.039 / U:0.164 seconds]