SubjectHello
Hello

I know this Letter will come to you as a surprise, though I do not
intend to embarrass you. Please do accept my apologies I do not wish
to invade into your privacy, I had written an earlier mail to you but
without response, In my first mail I mentioned to you about my late
client, a foreigner, who died since 2017, Since his death I have
received several letters from the Bank where he made a deposit of
7,500,000.00 USD (Seven Million Five Hundred thousand US Dollars) in
the event of his death.

The bank has asked me to provide his next of kin or any of his
relatives who can make claim to his funds or it will be confiscated by
the bank, as I could not locate any of his relatives hence i contacted
you for this claim. Upon your response I will give you the details and
procedures of the transaction. Include your phone number to enable me
to call you.

Waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,
Mr. Henry Michael. Esq,
Henry Mike & Associates Chambers

  Last update: 2021-11-06 19:26    [W:0.182 / U:0.156 seconds]