SubjectWITH DUE RESPECT.
WITH DUE RESPECT.

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments and am sorry
for approaching you through this media.

I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a
special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of
my situation here.I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private
search while in need of your assistance.I decided to contact you
believing you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I die.

I am Mrs Lisa Edward, 63 years, from USA, I am childless and am
suffering from a pro-long critical cancer, my doctors confirmed I may
not live beyond two months from now as my ill health has defiled all
forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I have decided willingly to fulfill my
long-time promise to donate you the sum ($5.000.000.00) million
dollars I inherited from my late husband Mr. Edward Herbart, foreign
bank account over years. I need a very honest person who can assist in
transfer of this money to his or her account and use the funds for
charity work of God while you use 50% for yourself. I want you to know
there is no risk involved; it
is 100% hitch free & safe.

If you are interested in assisting in getting this fund into your
account for a charity project to fulfill my promise before I die
please let me know immediately.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality as I wait for your reply.
Best Regards,
Mrs Lisa Edward.

  Last update: 2021-11-11 08:46    [W:0.045 / U:0.060 seconds]