SubjectGood Day, I Need Your Urgent Respose.
Dear friend, I am a banker by profession. I am contacting you
independently of my investigation in my bank, i discovered an
abandoned sum of $9.6million dollars, the money belongs to one of our
foreign customer who died along with his supposed next of kin since
July 22, 2003. The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant about
19years now without anybody coming for the claim of it. The banking
laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 21years because
the money will be recalled to the bank treasury account as unclaimed
fund.

I need your urgent assistance and support in transferring the fund
into your private bank account,so that we can use it into useful
investments.I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest
relative and next of kin to our deceased customer. That is why
contacted you for a business deal where this money can be shared
between us in the ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me by indicating
your interest i will send you the full details on how the business
will be executed.

Mr.Ahmad

  Last update: 2021-11-01 17:18    [W:0.045 / U:0.060 seconds]