SubjectPLEASE RESPOND VERY URGENTLY
Dear Good Friend,

How are you doing today, I hope you haven't forgotten me? I am Dr
Bryan Bouchet the former manager at the Bank of Africa (B.O.A)
Bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso over there in West Africa, who has
contacted you some time ago to assist me in order to secure the
release fund of a deceased customer into your bank account. Though
you weren't able to assist me up to the conclusion stage in that
transaction by then, I am very much happy to inform you about my
success in getting the fund transferred under the assistance and
co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently, I am in
Paraguay for investment projects with my share of the total sum.

Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts, and attempted to
assist me on the transferring of the fund, and I made sure that
you aren't left behind or out of the benefits of the transaction.
Hence, I have kept aside for you the total sum of: $ 675,000.00
(Six Hundred Thousand Seventy Five dollars) in the 'ATM VISA CARD'.
My new partner and I have agreed to compensate you with that
above said amount for all your past efforts and attempt to assist me
in that past successful matter. I have appreciated your kind
efforts at that time very much, so feel very free to contact the
bank's secretary via her below email address, and the name of the
secretary is MRS.SUZARA MALING WAN secretary of (B.O.A) bank. And
make sure that you instruct her on how to send an 'ATM VISA CARD
to you and please let me know immediately so that we can share the
joy together after all the stress of the past times.

At the moment, I am very busy here in Paraguay because of the
investment projects of which my partner and I were having at hand
presently, and finally remember that I had left an instruction to
the secretary of the (B.O.A) MRS. SUZARA MALING WAN.Therefore,
as soon as you contact her for thesaid 'ATM VISA CARD' to be sent to
you, she will surely send an 'ATM VISA CARD' to you.
Below is the contact of the secretary of the (B.O.A) Ouagadougou,
Burkina Faso over there in West Africa.

Contact this below person immediately for your check: -

MRS. SUZARA MALING WAN.
Secretary of the (B.I.B),
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Email Address: (suzaramalinwan@gmail.com)

Yours good friend,
Dr.Bryan Bouchet

  Last update: 2021-10-28 06:45    [W:0.029 / U:0.784 seconds]