SubjectIs Ms. Michelle Ryerson
Hello dear,

I hope you received this message in good health. Please, I am
contacting you for the purpose of donating my money to you for charity
work in your city.

My name is Ms. Michelle Ryerson, I worked with Vedanta Resources
Limited United Kingdom for Twenty Five years and I retired in the year
2014. I didn't marry and I have no child of my own.

Presently I'm 72 years old and am suffering from a Cancer disease
known as Biliary Tract Cancer which has recently spread infections in
my gallbladder and to other parts of my body, and I am unable to
breathe well. I have undergone three different surgeries in the past
and I have been booked for another surgery by next week in Berlin
Germany. From all consultations by doctors, my condition is really
deteriorating and is quite obvious that my death is very close to me
as I can see my life quickly ebbing away. I am an orphan, no parents,
no brothers, and no sisters, but my city of birth is Arizona. I was
working with Vedanta Resources Limited in Arizona before I was posted
to the company's headquarters here in the United Kingdom, where I have
resided for the past 41years.

However, when I was working with Vedanta Resources Limited, I
deposited an amount of US$950,000.00 in a bank in Russia for a
business venture. The name of the bank is Bivety Bank Limited. The
money is still with the bank but due to my poor health and based on
the doctor's report, I am scared that my life is almost at the end, so
I have decided to donate this money to you. Please, I grant you the
permission to use 20 percent of this fund for your personal use which
I believe will benefit your family, and then you donate the remaining
80 percent to any charity organizations in your city.

I know that I have never met you before, I got your email address from
Google.com and my confidence reposed on you so I decided to contact
you for this purpose.

Please reply with your name and contact address so I will write to my
bank to contact you and transfer the fund to you for charity purposes.
I will cover the cost my bank will request to transfer the
US$950,000.00 to you.

Send your response to my private email at: myerjvj@yahoo.com

I expect your prompt reply and wish you will put me in your prayers henceforth.

Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs. Michelle Ryerson.
email: myerjvj@yahoo.com

  Last update: 2021-10-26 22:57    [W:0.022 / U:0.644 seconds]