Subjectstaging: ralink-gdma/mt7621-dma: some doubts about this two drivers
Hi all,

I'd like to know if somebody is really using / has real interest in
Ralink/Mt7621 drivers related to DMA: 'mt7621-dma' and 'ralink-gdma'.
I haven't seen any kind of effort (more than achieve trivial
checkpatch issues) to get these two mainlined. Personally, I am not
using these in any of my mt762X related boards. I think these two were
added by Neil because he thought they might become needed for gnubee,
but they are not (Neil, please, correct me if I am wrong). I am asking
because I am attempting to properly mainline mt7621-dts and if nobody
wants to take care of these drivers I will submit a patch for removing
them and clean their nodes from the device tree file. When there is
real interest, a driver with the proper dts node can be properly
submitted.

Please, let me know your thoughts.

Best regards,
Sergio Paracuellos

  Last update: 2021-10-25 08:00    [W:0.058 / U:0.460 seconds]