SubjectDear Friend
Dear Friend

I am a widow because I lost my husband 5 years ago, we were married for
eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted
for couple of weeks. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum
of Seven Million Dollars($7,000,000.00 USD)in the bank, because we
earlier had plans of having a charity firm.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I have couple of weeks to live due to
Brain tumor / cancer. Having known my condition I decided to hand you
over this mission to take care of the less-privileged, you will utilize
this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

Because I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family
member. As soon as I receive your reply I shall link you up with the
Lawyer. for more information reply to my direct email;

Mrs.Maria Weber
Reply to- kf0615614@gmail.com

  Last update: 2021-10-02 17:35    [W:0.131 / U:0.016 seconds]