SubjectMy Dear, Can I Trust You For This Project
My dear, I am Mrs. Rita Elizabeth, I got your email address from the
online e-mail Database Directory through the Internet search and it's
true we do not know each other but My spirit led me to write you this
email. I am a dying sick woman, i have decided to donate what i have
to Motherless babies/ Less privileged/ Widows' because i am dying with
diagnosed cancer about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God
Almighty to donate from what i have inherited from my late husband to
you for the good work of God Almighty. I'm write to you with heavy
tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor
informed me that It will only take the will of God for me to survive
due to my complicated health issues (CANCER).

I am writing from my sickbed to you, i decided to donate the sum of
($3.6 million Dollars) to you for the good work of God, and also to
help the motherless and less privileged and also for the assistance of
the widows. Based on this, i want to transfer my inheritance fund of
$3.6 million Dollars that was deposited by my late husband to you,i
need a faithful and God-fearing person who will use it according to my
desire and that of my late husband as we have no child after so many
years of our marriage.

I want you to use the funds for charity causes, while 30% will be kept
by you as compensation for taking this responsibility to help
mankind.The disbursements should be made to charities such as
orphanages, motherless babies homes, poor widows, disabled,
humanitarian causes.If you are interested in carrying out this task,
get back to me for more details on this noble project of mine.

Yours Faithfully,

  Last update: 2021-10-14 14:17    [W:0.028 / U:0.192 seconds]