SubjectGREETINGS
Greetings

How Are You? I Know That This Mail May Come To You Almost A Surprise As We Never Met Before And Please Before You Proceed Reading This word of your own as a human-being? As I have gone through your profile.Well I have a deal worth 14.5m$ dollars from the dormant account in the bank where I am working.so Please if you can keep secret,I will give you more details and the nest thing to do,

Please, you are advised to keep this as top secret as I am still in service working with the bank for security reason until we conclude this deal successfully.You can open a new bank account for this project,or if you have any current bank account it can also serve.

Note: this business can only take the bank 15 bank working days depending on our seriousness and commitment with the bank to enable the release of the funds to you as the next of kin to the bank deceased customer,
I will be monitoring the whole transfer process here in the bank as an insider until you confirm the funds in your bank account,and thereafter; I will come over to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages indicated and for any further

Investment,either in your country or any other country you may advise me to invest.Write me urgently so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we shall handle this project.

This is to enable me to locate you for my own share after the transfer .Waiting to hear from you urgently.

Mr.Ahmed Hannan.

  Last update: 2020-09-24 14:50    [W:0.021 / U:0.436 seconds]