SubjectRe: coccinelle: misc: add array_size_dup script to detect missed overflow checks
> How do I get something to match A and B but not C and D (i.e. I do not
> want to match any operations, function calls, etc, only a variable,
> which may be identified through dereference, array index, or struct
> member access.)

I suggest to take software design possibilities a bit more into account
around the application of disjunctions for the semantic patch language.
SmPL disjunctions can be used to search for unwanted source code fragments
before processing the remaining interesting cases.
I would find a direct search approach nicer.
But other special consequences might be usual for such use cases.

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2020-06-17 20:46    [W:0.051 / U:0.076 seconds]