SubjectHELP URGENT MATTER
Dear Beloved One,

CHARITY DONATION Please read carefully, I know it is true that this
letter may come to you as a surprise. nevertheless,i humbly ask you to
give me your attention and hear me, i am writing this mail to you with
heavy sorrow in my heart,i have chose to reach you through Internet
because it still remains the fastest medium of communication, after
going through your profile in search of an honest person.

My name is Mrs Theresa Heidi i am native France currently hospitalized
in a private hospital here in Israel as a result of lungs cancer I am
62 years old and I was diagnosed of lungs cancer for about 4 years
ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me
everything he worked for. I'm with my laptop in a hospital here in
where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs

Now that is clear that I’m approaching the last-days of my life and i
don't even need the money again for any thing and because my doctor
told me that i would not last for the period of one year due to Lungs
cancer problem.I have some funds inherited from my late husband, the
sum of $15 Million United State Dollars ( US$15,000,000,00 ),

This money is still with the foreign bank and the management just
wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for
keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to
somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can't come over because of
my illness or they may get it confiscated.

I decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to
handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to
me.This is not a stolen money and there are no dangers involved,is
100% risk free with full legal proof.

I want you to help me withdraw this money from the foreign bank then
use the funds for Charity works/assistance to less privileged people
in the society.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested
to any organization of your choice.

I want you to take 45% of the total money for your personal use while
55% of the money will go to charity. I will appreciate your utmost
confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart
desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Yours Beloved Sister.
Mrs Theresa Heidi

  Last update: 2020-05-27 09:44    [W:0.036 / U:0.440 seconds]