SubjectMT103
QNBAEGCXXXX QATAR NATIONAL BANK ALAHLI S.A.E (QNB ALAHLI)

13/05/2020

Dear Customer

Please find attached a copy of your SWIFT message 103.

Value Date :13/05/2020

Amount : 64900.55

Currency : USD

Reference : 00707OUT01425668

except errors and omissions from us.

We wish you good reception

This document is addressed to you as information without any commitment
from our part

QNBAEGCXXXX QATAR NATIONAL BANK ALAHLI S.A.E (QNB ALAHLI)

Now you can track your Incoming and Outgoing Payments through below
link.

Track Transaction 00707OUT01425668

Disclaimer: All information and attachments included in this email are
confidential and intended for the original recipient only. You must not
share any part of this message with any third party. If you have
received this message by mistake, please let us know immediately, so
that we can make sure such a mistake does not happen again and delete
this message from your system. Alexandria Mineral Oils Company (AMOC)
places the highest priority on the security and privacy of our Clients.
Therefore, we have put our efforts into ensuring that this message is
free of errors and viruses. Despite our efforts, you should always scan
all emails for any threats with proper software, as the sender does not
accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this
email.[unhandled content-type:application/vnd.ms-excel]

  Last update: 2020-05-13 05:36    [W:1.298 / U:0.104 seconds]