SubjectFair Pay Initiative: - The Dewa
Date
Something that I find interesting, is that hippie times, turned in
favour of The Dewa, and not really G-d, although it is economically
compatible. Even Bill Gates negating G-d, is much The Dewa, politically.

And Steve Jobs is known for hindu connections, and the trance culture I
was part of making myself, post-hippe style, was about The Dewa.

And now it is everything we would want in politics, system design, and
culture.

I can only strongly suggest using the concept, when referring a certain
transcendence, and a ban on amanita is fully compatible with science aswell.

Also for Norway to join EU.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn,
The Fair Pay Initiative.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

  Last update: 2020-04-20 10:58    [W:0.046 / U:0.156 seconds]