SubjectIOMMU Maintainership
Hi,

last week I spent in the hospital and had an unplanned surgery from
which I am recovering now. The recovery will take a few weeks, which
unfortunatly does not allow me to fulfill my IOMMU maintainer duties or
do any other serious work in front of a computer.

Luckily Will Deacon volunteered to handle incoming IOMMU patches and
send them upstream. So please Cc him on any patches that you want to
have merged upstream for the next release and on important fixes for
v5.10. The patches will go through another tree for the time being, Will
can share the details on that.

I hope to return to my duties when the next merge window is over.

Thanks a lot for your help, Will! Also thank you to the others on Cc
which will help Will handling the patch flow.

Regards,

Joerg

  Last update: 2020-11-17 11:10    [W:0.089 / U:0.336 seconds]