Subject

For your urgent attention please

Dearest, how are you? i hope this message finds you in good health and spirit. My name is Mrs. Celine Marchand. Your email address was revealed to me after much prayer and supplication by the almighty God. Therefore, my contact with you is divine with utmost trust and confidence.

This is my second message to you as my first mail remains unanswered. Does it mean you did not receive it or what? You should understand that my contact to you is by the special grace of God. I am in urgent need of a reliable and reputable person and i believe you are a person of fine repute, hence the revelation of your email to me because i believe that the almighty God will never direct me to a wrong person.

I need your collaboration to execute some projects worth € 2.800.000 Euro and it is very urgent as i'm presently in extremely critical condition. Please reply through this email address ( celine88492@gmail.com ) with your contact details.

Thank you in advance and waiting for your immediate response.
Mrs. Celine Marchand

  Last update: 2020-11-10 20:25    [W:0.198 / U:0.172 seconds]