SubjectRe: Notification payment schedule
Date
Hello Sir

This brief introduction to the best way we have to conclude this transaction and have this funds wired to your account without any complication. Having studied your file and understanding limitations to the fund claim and documents limited to back you up as fund beneficiary. It will also cost us nothing and yet legalize the funding immediately.

I am aware that designated officials will be in North America and have direct beneficiary endorse fund release order in person through there paying bank in United Kingdom.

Your name will be included in the payment schedule and beneficiary in London , United Kingdom.

Once we have understanding, I will have them open communication with you and let them agree date and venue that will not be difficult for all parties. You will travel to London and have the final release order documents signed and the funds wired to your account as expected.

Regards

Congratulations
Colonel Marion Horn Jr.
Executive trustee.

  Last update: 2019-05-24 17:12    [W:0.017 / U:0.468 seconds]