SubjectYour Payment.
Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we are holding a parcel in your name, we
work in collaboration with top firms and Governments of various
countries as delivering agent that deliver valuable packages and
baggage in trust and we have received instruction to deliver directly
to your doorstep a parcel ( $750,000.00 cash in US Dollars ) which has
been shipped in your favor by your Acquaintances .

The parcel was not delivered to you because the Customs cannot solely
rely on the diplomat/Courier etc who shipped it due to the prevailing
situation worldwide on cash movement and transfer of Hugh sum of money
anyway our duty here is to provide you with convenient financial
services and to ascertain that its delivered in good condition as we
believe in keeping things as simple as possible which means you will
no longer have to wait for long periods .

However, your advice to kindly reconfirm to us your personal
information as follows.
Your Full name ,....................
Your Address.....................
Your Phone Number ...................

To enable us process and label your package clearly with your full
name and clear all the entire registration/costs associated with the
delivery to exonerate you from any form of investigations or
interrogation and to authenticate the fact that it has no links
whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism subject to international
CASH DELIVERY regulations.

In compliance with this condition, I will facilitate the delivery to
your designation address immediately and hand you the cash which is
being held in trust and all the document that back up your cash I can
also accompany you to your bank to make a test deposit of the cash
into your bank account if you want .

with regards ,
Mr Frederick A
Safes Deposits Vaults

  Last update: 2019-12-15 16:32    [W:0.018 / U:1.444 seconds]