SubjectJAB: [] 13-08-2018 03:59:08 ƴou can easily get off
ţicкet Detаils: JAB-398-40749
Email: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Camera ready,Notification: 13-08-2018 03:59:08
Śtatus: 𝕨aiting for Reply 19xuCaTy9A8f70wKnFmFkB8LrH3Dy88Ru8_Priority: Normal

ȟello,

If u were more careful while caress yourself, I wouldn\'t worry you. I don\'t think that playing with yourself is very terrible, but when all your friends, relatives, сolleagues get video of it- it is definitely for you.

I adjusted malisious soft on a porn site which was visited by you. When the victim press on a play button, device begins recording the screen and all cameras on ur device starts working.

мoreover, my virus makes a dedicated desktop supplied with key logger function from the system , so I was able to save all contacts from your e-mail, messengers and other social networks. I\'ve chosen dis e-mail cuz It\'s your corporate address, so you will check it.

Ɩ think that 310 usd is pretty enough for this little misstep. I made a split screen vid(records from screen (u have interesting tastes ) and camera ohh... its funny ᾎF)

Śo its your choice, if u want me to erase ur disgrace use my 𝕭itсǒin wᾎllеt а𝕯dress- 1AMsBGyhRLebgwRgTzMXHLMNPjbdDV6w6n
Ƴou have one day after opening my message, I put the special tracking pixel in it, so when you will open it I will see.If ya want me to show u the proofs, reply on this letter and I will send my creation to five contacts that I\'ve got from ur device.

P.S... You can try to complain to police, but I don\'t think that they can solve ur problem, the investigation will last for one year- I\'m from Belarus - so I dgf LOL

  Last update: 2018-08-13 15:30    [W:0.027 / U:0.320 seconds]