SubjectRE" REMINDER

Dear Sir.

I am happy to receive your message.

This transaction is very quiet and very confidential. We simply want use your company quietly to move the funds out of Ghana for re-profiling / investment purposes.

The aforementioned funds are currently in a priority account with Fidelity bank, one of the biggest Banks here in Ghana, under a private arrangement by which the USD $500,000,000,00 million cannot be traced to the Original Owner. This is because my client / the original owner is the former number one citizen in the Government of Republic of Ghana and do not want his identity to be disclosed.

My job as the lawyer is to use your company details to process all legal documentations that will show the source of the funds before you can claim it from the bank.

Very importantly, i would love you to assure me that you must keep this transaction very confidential at all times. Please kindly do not discuss the transaction with any person .

The process is a well thought out arrangement based on my wealth of experience. It’s very seamless and simple. Please study carefully.

1) I will register your company here in Accra Ghana with you as the Sole Share Holder/CEO. I will pay fully for all the registration.

2) I will secure a SOURCE OF FUND DOCUMENTATION, which is a detailed legal paper work showing how your company earned the Funds here in Ghana. This will make for a hitch free transfer of the funds from my private investor's priority account in Fidelity Bank Ghana to your Company Prestige Account which you will have to open at the Fidelity bank headquarters upon your arrival in Accra Ghana. I will also pay for the source of funds documentation.

3] Once the documentations are ready, you will proceed to the bank and open a non – resident corporate prestige account. Then the funds will be transferred into your company prestige account in Fidelity bank Accra Ghana.

4] You will be the sole signatory of your account. Also you will have to come with the sum of US dollars for setting up your prestige account. This US is still your money because you are the sole signatory of the account.

5] Once the funds are in your prestige account, you can now wire the funds to your account in your country or off shore for the investment.

6] I will also arrange for my trip to meet with you in your country for the investment.

7) It will take not more than two working days from the date of your arrival in Accra Ghana, for us to conclude this transaction and you will fly back to your country.

8) You will need to come to Ghana once I register your company in Ghana which will not take more than three working days to complete.

9] I will secure a visa for you to visit Accra Ghana.

10] Once you i get your strong commitment to come down to Accra Ghana by sending your flight schedule , i will start working towards securing all the necessary documentations before your arrival to save you time and to ensure a hitch free conclusion.

DOCUMENTS AND REQUIREMENTS

· Scanned copy of your international Passport and recent Utility Bill of your office address.

· Acceptance of the confidential fund's management agreement.

· Full Business Plan

· Your Biography

· Two Passport photographs

· XL format financial model.

The sum of US dollars being requirement for setting up your non-resident corporate prestige account. This is upon physical confirmation of the funds in the Bank head office / the comfort meeting and all the documentations are ready. Then in the bank you will open a non – resident corporate prestige account. Then the funds will be transferred into your company prestige account in Fidelity bank Accra Ghana. Considering the huge amount, the bank manager has advised that you should open a prestige account.

Finally, kindly let me know when is the earliest possible date that you can visit Accra Ghana for this lucrative transaction.

I await your quick response.reply here : aohaned1960@gmail.com

Thank you.

Best Regards

MR AHMED

  Last update: 2018-07-18 01:07    [W:0.364 / U:0.012 seconds]