Subject
--
Good day,
I am Mrs Ulrica Mica from Hungary but based in the United Kindom, i am
hospitalized in London suffering from Acute Cancer.i want to sign a
Donation of $6,800,000 Usd on orphans in your area,can you handle it?,
because of the confidentiality of the subject, Please contact me back
directly on this my email (ulrica.mica2@aol.com), I have sent this
proposal several times without receiving any response from you, Your
responds on my private email address will determined how serious you
are. I am making this donation because my doctor have issued to me
that the rate of the cancer that i have just some days to live. There
i decided to donate all that i have to the orphans.

Mrs Ulrica Mica
London.
United Kingdom

  Last update: 2018-11-27 07:59    [W:0.028 / U:0.340 seconds]