SubjectRE:high speed fully automatic flatbed die cutting machine and rotary die cutting tools/rotary die cutting system
Hello, friends

This is SKM MACHINE CO.,LTD is a professional manufacturer which specialized in high speed fully automatic flatbed die cutting machine and rotary die cutting tools/rotary die cutting system.SKM is mainly engaged in R&D,manufacturing,marketing and customer service in die cutting area.

In rotary die cutting field,we have a professional technical team and mature technology, we combine domestic & international advanced die cutting technology with practical application of liquid packaging and provide customers with a full range of solutions. Company has over 20 years R&D and manufacturing experience for automatic die cutting machine and rotary die cutting system. we obtained ISO9001 certification and CE certification and etc.
Any need pls contact me freely

  Last update: 2016-05-04 12:41    [W:0.042 / U:0.988 seconds]